peacegecko photography

My photo
Mascotte, Florida, United States
I love to use my camera. no editing here, folks; what I see is what you get.

go mbeannaí Dia thú!


all photos © 2007 - 2010 peacegecko photography

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

sorry, we seem to be experiencing technical difficulties...

it is frustrating to depend on something and then not be able to use it.

I have a fistful of pictures, ready to be shared, but I have a computer I can't use! it is impossible at this time to transfer anything from my camera. hopefully, this will be resolved shortly, but wow! I hadn't realized how dependent I had become on that black box.

to be quite honest, I really haven't much need or desire otherwise to be on the computer. my life has been full lately. new adventures, new activities, new people have all enriched my life over the past couple of weeks and I'm basking in the joy of it all.

it's all good, it's all normal...

No comments: