peacegecko photography

My photo
Mascotte, Florida, United States
I love to use my camera. no editing here, folks; what I see is what you get.

go mbeannaí Dia thú!


all photos © 2007 - 2010 peacegecko photography

Sunday, September 14, 2008

reality check

so, I'm hanging in there. so much to do, so much going on, so many so's!

I hope to have a lot of opportunities to use the camera next weekend. I'm planning on a weekend at the beach with a side trip to St. Augustine; always two places to click away!

Pray for me this week; new opportunities abound and I'm very excited. who knows where I'll be next week!

-peace

1 comment:

kyles anima said...

thanks for visiting my blog. yes they are my puppies, i raise and sell dachshunds, great pets! its hard to be in this situation but you do your best with the hand you were dealt. hope your mom is able to handle it well. check back from time to time and there will be new photos. would like your input because you take great pictures!