peacegecko photography

My photo
Mascotte, Florida, United States
I love to use my camera. no editing here, folks; what I see is what you get.

go mbeannaí Dia thú!


all photos © 2007 - 2010 peacegecko photography

Sunday, October 05, 2008

I'm baaack

wow, never thought I would have to actually buy a new computer. the old one is only two years old!

but I did, and I have, and it's one of those super-duper, slicing, dicing, magnifcient machines that's supposed to last me at least a few years and I should never be able to use up all the 6GB of memory on it or the 500GB external hard drive I bought to go with it.

I can even tune in a radio station and watch cable tv on it!

I think I noticed something about laundry too, but I can't seem to find that gadget. or the one that walks the dog and mows the lawn...

all I wanted was to play with my pics, can you imagine?

so, as I get used to my new system, bear with me until I can figure out how to post some more pics. this also means a new improved peacgecko photography store in the extremely new future.

just in time for the holidays!

can you believe it's that time of year again?

ugh...

No comments: